Dedicated to the Blessed Mother
whose presence and prayers have been an abundant source of blessing in my life.
Special dedication to Fr. Darin Didier, one of our first participants
while a seminarian at Mount St. Mary's Seminary.
May he rest in peace and be a holy intercessor for the Kingdom.
to those who have contributed directly or indirectly to the creation of the
Back from the Dead Cemetery Walk especially through their prayers,
dedicated time and encouragement.
Special thanks to Dawn Walsh, Laurie Henderson – my sister, and Theresa Greene for their insights and work in helping refine the scripts. Many thanks to Doug Jackson for his countless hours in recording and editing audio versions of the walk, an audio and video trailer and his overall expertise, support and friendship, without which, the Cemetery Walk could never have grown to what it is today.
Thanks to Fr. Peter Ryan, SJ, who was a consultant for theological content of the Cemetery Walk.
Thank you to the many who helped make the Cemetery Walks happen over the years with their logistical support including: Betty Belk, Donna Brown, Theresa Richardson, Sr. Liz Sjoberg and all the many actors that includes seminarians, members of the parishes of St. John Catholic Church, St. Jane Frances Catholic Church and Mount St. Mary's University and Seminary.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Back From the Dead.org's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Back From the Dead.org's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Back From the Dead.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Back From the Dead.org's web site are provided "as is". Back From the Dead.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Back From the Dead.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Back From the Dead.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Back From the Dead.org's Internet site, even if Back From the Dead.org or a Back From the Dead.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Back From the Dead.org's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Back From the Dead.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Back From the Dead.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Back From the Dead.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Back From the Dead.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Back From the Dead.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Back From the Dead.org's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
BFTD Contact Us Form
If you would like more information about the "Back From the Dead" (BFTD) Cemetery Walk, please fill out the form below with your email address, Name, Phone (optional), and include any detail in the Message block.
You can click "Reset" to refresh the Verification (anti-spam) code if you find it difficult to read.
(ecommerce via PayPal through Doug Jackson Productions.
No PayPal account required -- Most Credit Cards Accepted.
Click on the "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card" at Checkout.)
Doug Jackson Productions is handling the ecommerce for BFTD/Kolbe-Clare Productions. All Subscription payments made through PayPal will be applied to BFTD/Kolbe-Clare Productions.
We think the website should be useful for all members of a team preparing a "Back From the Dead" Cemetery walk. So, if you are an organizer and subscribe to the website, have your team members create accounts (or create them yourself for your users by using their email addresses*) at the BFTD website. Then let us know the username and/or email addresses and we will enable Subscriber status for your team. Then when your team members log in, they will have access to the scripts and notes so that they can study for your presentation.
*They will receive an email requiring them to activate their account. If you use this method, you should encourage them to change their account password the first time they log in.
Some people you may meet along the Cemetery Walk
|St. Teresa of Avila|
|Man experiencing purification (Purgatory)|
|St. Therese of Lisieux|
|Little Ones from Heaven|
|Edith Stein (St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, OCD)
|St. Martin dePorres|
|Fr. Jean de Breubeuf|
|Fr. Jerzy Popiełuszko|
|St. Gianna Molla|
|St. Josephine Bakhita
|Bl. Fr. Miguel Pro|